Jan. 17th, 2006 @ 09:06 pm
- An average beaver can cut down Tanukitsune every year.
- Tanukitsune is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Tanukitsune.
- Originally, Tanukitsune could not fly.
- Banging your head against Tanukitsune uses 150 calories an hour.
- Tanukitsune is the largest of Saturn's moons!
- Olive oil was used for washing Tanukitsune in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Tanukitsune.
- Lightning strikes Tanukitsune over seven times every hour!
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Tanukitsune.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Tanukitsune', hated Tanukitsune and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
Heh, just stay away from beavers.
|Date:||January 18th, 2006 08:43 am (UTC)|| |
|(Link)|Lightning strikes Tanukitsune over seven times every hour!
Have you considered taking a well-paid job as a lightning rod? Or as helper for an evil scientist? (hunchback optional)
Hated by Louisa May Alcott? That sucks.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|