?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 

What a shocking experience!

About  

Previous Entry What a shocking experience! Aug. 30th, 2005 @ 09:32 pm Next Entry
Like half of Spain, the building is being worked on, and my father got a shock when trying to turn on the light. The workmen removed the light switch on one floor and left the wires exposed and "live"...

My father just got pissed and left, but I insisted on not leaving the wires like that...

We didn't dare touch them directly, so we took some carboard and tried to tape it on the wall, but it just wouldn't stick, so we used... tacks...

The final results was just a horrid job as the one the workmen left by leaving the wires exposed....

In Spain this is was we would call a "chapuza", a sloppy makeshift job, which is wat too common unfortunately...
Current Mood: bitchybitchy
Leave a comment
From:myssk
Date:August 30th, 2005 07:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ugh... I can see why you have the angry tomato. That would make me angry, too.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com