Tanukitsune (tanukitsune) wrote,

Mini NYC and MoCCA report!

Here's a small report of what I did, just in case I forget about everything tomorrow! XD

-I arrived on Wednesday, it was pretty late when I got to the hotel. The first thing I noticed that my cellphone didn't work, and I spent a LONG time trying to contact my family. All I could do was blog on my DS and hope my sister saw it, which she did!

-On Tuesday I had a bagel and went to Central Park! The zoo was small, but cute! It had monkey penguins and red pandas! Later I headed to the MET, unfortunately I didn't know that the ticket price"suggestion" meant you could pay less. I actually thought it meant you could pay more if you wanted to donate!

I liked some areas more than others, the superhero exhibit was kinda silly, but it was fun! Then I had my first NYC hot dog and went to the Natural History museum. It took me a while to realize it was the same one from "A Night at the Museum".

After that I went back to the hotel and then to the Concourse under the Rokcafeller center. I went to Nintendo World and ate at Two Boots. It was yummy! X3

-On Friday I went to Madame Tussand, which was OK but expensive, it was right next to Ripley's Believe it or not, which was much more cooler! I headed back to the hotel and bought a bento box (which I couldn't finish) and met up with Cliodhna and Mallory, Cliodhna took us to Jim Hanley's where I got a bit carried away.... THEY HAD A PLUSH LIEAM! X3

We then had cake which was my super... I called it a day.

-SATURDAY! MOCCA! It was an awesome apocalypse, a total smexplosion of epic proportions. I met SO many people I adore there!
I'll have more on that tomorrow with photos!
I had a falafel for lunch which was yummy! Went back to the awesome apocalypse that was MoCCA and then went to see Kung Fu Panda, which was pretty awesome too! :3

-Sunday: I just wanted to go back to MoCCA and say goodbye to everybody and somehow spent 3 hours there. I then decided to go to the MoCCA museum.... which I couldn't find... T_T

I went back to the festival to find a bunch to fire trucks. I don't think anybody knows what happened that day....

After trying one more time and failing, I realized that I was dehydrating so I gave up and went to JAMBA JUICE!  After that it seemed that everything was closed due to a parade... So I called it a day... And I finally got to see Venture Bros and Assy McGee!

-Monday: I hurried up and got a pretzel (completing the list of NYC things I had to try) and I bought a couple game for the trip back and something for my sis. I had to leave at 12 to the airport because of the hotel check out time. It seems I arrived way too early, but a few moments later there was a HUGE line behind me!  I bought some souvenirs and tons of candy. By the time the plane was taking off, the battery of my DS were dying and I already had beaten the game I bought.... Then I got home! :3
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.