- 14:31 This will certainly upset gamers everywhere... tinyurl.com/dghpcv #
- 23:11 Pun Dungeon: Cell Phone www.pixel-pandemonium.com/?p=1918 #
- 23:22 I wish they would turn off the central heating, it's practically spring and with the central heating it feels like summer! DX #
- 23:54 TARGET! TARGET! TARGET! ‾∇‾ #
- 05:22 The glass door in the shower broke at about 4 AM... I hope they can fix it soon or else the water will get everywhere when I shower... :( #
- 06:14 What on Earth happened here? There was nobody in the bathroom when it shattered and the glass "explosion" even reached my room! D: #
- 06:34 I just realized this happened on Friday the 13th.... Also... someone that was not me has used my toothbrush... D: #
- 11:32 It's official, I don't like Ecco the Dolphin... How can a game with a dolphin be so frustratingly annoying? D: #
The glass part of the shower has mysteriously shattered! I don't think anybody had caused it, the glass was everywhere, if you were in that room when it happened, you'd be in the hospital by now! The glass even got a bit into my room which is NEXT DOOR to the bathroom! Did it ricochet or what?
And then as I got on with the day and got ready for work... and noticed that my toothbrush was wet... Somebody used my toothbrush! YUCK!
.... And then I noticed it was Friday the 13th.... Hmmm....
Anyway, I forgot to ask a few thing is yesterday's post.... the questions that are actually important!
I want to do a mini comic, but I have no idea of what to do... this would be something to giveaway to the people I meet at the UK Thing.
I'm not sure what to include... If I include just Sweet Tooth people will come to my site think I only do cute and innofensive stuff, I'm not actually offensive (I think?), but I do have some comics I wouldn't let a child read... So... Do I add some of the Saturday randomness at the end? Or maybe I should just make a flyer of sorts with only one strip and some info about the site? That way people wouldn't feel like they owe me anything? What strips would you suggest? ^_^;
Since I am giving them away, does it matter if I just print them myself or do I try to get them done nicely at a print shop?
And if haven't noticed I made a few perler presents for the people I'll meet at the con, but I'm low on beads... Does anybody know if they sell them in the UK? Maybe I could pick some up while I'm there?
Just don’t AX… XP
Ten strips already? What do you guys think so far? I’m finding it easier to think of puns, but obviously these take much more time to make than the tiny pixel puns…